You can print this page by clicking the icon below to make sure you have all the dates and times for the events.
Carol Services at The Crooked Spire
- Thursday 13 December 2018 12:00pm – Derbyshire Carers Celebration
- Friday 14 December 2018 10:30am – St Peter & St Paul School Carol Service
- Monday 17 December 2018 2:00pm – Hady Primary School Carol Concert
- Tuesday 18 December 2018 7:30pm – Saint Mary’s High School Concert
Cinderella (Pantomime) at the Pomegranate Theatre
Various dates and times (see theatre website for details) from:-
Sat 1 December 2018 – Sun 6 January 2019
Prices from £10.50 – £20.00
Call: 01246 345 222
Email: [email protected]
Santa’s Grotto at Chesterfield Market Hall
- Thursday 13 th December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Friday 14 th December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Saturday 15 th December 2018 11:00-15:00
- Monday 17 th December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Tuesday 18 th December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Wednesday 19 th December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Thursday 20 th December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Friday 21 st December 2018 13:00-17:00
- Saturday 22 nd December 2018 11:00-15:00
- Sunday 23 rd December 2018 11:00-15:00
- Monday 24 th December 2018 10:00-14:00
Tickets £4.50 per child – Entry includes a present
Chesterfield Market Hall, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 1AR
Christmas willow: angels, stars and wreaths
Weave your own willow angels, stars and wreaths to decorate your home or garden
this Christmas, led by basket maker Maggie Cooper.
Price includes all materials, entrance to the garden on the day, as well as tea and
Wednesday 12 th December 2018 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm
Chatsworth House, Bakewell, DE45 1PP
£40 per person
Gilbert and Sullivan Society’s Christmas Concert
Wednesday 12 th December 19:30
Tickets £10 – Tickets available from Chesterfield Visitor Information Centre,
Crooked Spire Church, Church of St Mary and All Saints, Church
Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 1XJ
Enjoy a special Christmas Concert with the Chesterfield Gilbert and Sullivan Society.
They will be joined by guests Plague o’ Bells from Eyam who will perform their
unique brand of Christmas music on handbells and chimes.
The festival programme will feature a mix of traditional and modern carols and the
audience will be invited to participate in two well-known favourites.
Musical Director Andrew Marples will take charge of the evening with Society
accompanist, Chris Flint, at the piano.
Click HERE to go back to the home page