We currently have a vacancy for a Care Coordinator!
Willowstone is a Nurse led service and we pride ourselves in supporting local and national Charities. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We want individuals that take pride in giving exceptional care, in a holistic way. You will be fully supported in your role with a 24hr contact line, so that you never feel alone in such a demanding role
We offer in house paid training and a competitive expenses package.
- Must have at least 3 years care experience
- Perform to high standards
- Support carers in their visits/spot checks
- Attention to detail
- Experience of managing day to day running of teams
- Driver and have access to a car with business insurance
- Right to work in the UK
- Some weekend working required
- NVQ Level 3
Some of the Responsibilities that you will need to have experience with:
- Being on call
- Experience of care work (5 years)
- Good at time management
- Producing rotas (using Care planner)
- Speaking to clients about our services
- Making sure that care plans are up to date
- Supporting staff with shadow shifts and spot checks.
- Dealing with new contracts
- DBS on the update service
Why Should You Apply?
- We believe in paying a fair wage for the responsibility and dedication that you give to your role.
- Great benefits.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Opportunities to progress in your career (Level 5 Management)
- Be part of a thriving company that is known for excellent standards
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 /hour